Monday, November 22, 2010

Dengeki Daisy

Here they are trying to find out more information about the virus thingy. From here you know more about Arai-sensei....Do not be afraid, the man with the mustache and black hair is Andou (Andy). He was once rumored to be the school ghost...-.-'|


This female here is actually a GREAT BIG suspect of the virus thing. She was somehow linked to it. She's a sensei by the way. I don't like her... -.-
Andou just gets weirder second by second. I'm starting to think that he is a Chikopeh...=.=''|||
But he is weird that guy is...
All I can say to the above picture is that KIYOSHI WILL REMAIN KIYOSHI. He was threatened before so naturally he will think that the other party might be the same as him...
 This guy....this Andou...He, HE, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..................................isjustplainweird. =.=|||||||
...................................AND THIS THIS THIS.......Kurosaki..KUROSAKI YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAKA TENDA?!?! IPPEN SHINDEMIRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIJITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHIJI! Kimi!!!KIMI....JIGOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!JIGOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eh hem, I must compose myself. EVEN IF IT'S A ....nvm..
Don't tell me she's going to leave the way the chairman weirdo left...

\


And after that, I there is no very funny things, C22 P25 If you wanted to know.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, as I am not JT, I am unable to make full sentances..

    ReplyDelete