Thursday, November 25, 2010

Outing Wif Vid JT Choo Roz!

Ha! I took the MRT today! Kays, today was a great day, and all I can remember is that I had one of the best days of my life!. We went to Vivo City first, to wait for JT, and before going I met with Choo Min at that irking MRT station with thousands of exits and she couldn't find me so my mother started getting worried, flustered and irritable. At Vivo we had our lunch in the foodcourt, I think it was foodrepublic. I had Fishball Kuay Tiao and JT had the same with me. Choo bought some beef soup and rice. Roz and Vid had Chicken Rice. After that we went to Candy Empire!!!!!!!!!!!!! To stare at the sweets...
Theen after that we went to Clarke Quay. There I bought STICKY!!!!! I bought the 150g 5.80 one. That's the best offer there anyway. It's a mix of rock candy. And I got Ms Ng Strawberry Cream and Grapefruit Rock. Stickys' is really very good, and expensive too ..-.- I forgot what mall but then we went to this particular one in front of the river with weird decorations and we just sat down there eating free cotton candy...
There were lots of people there, and this woman bought 4kg worth of customized Stickys and it cost $200.
Then we went to Farrer Park where I bought some clips that were cute and cheap. Only 50cents!!!!!!!!!!
Then ya, we walked around more, ah now I remember sometime before that me and Roz got some Soyabean Icecream!!!!!!!
I had a GREAT DAY ^^
-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment