Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sentosa Outing 24/11

The same day of cihor, after cihor, I had this dental appointment at the neighbuuring school so I skipped cihor for 1 hour. I was sort of sad that I couldn't here 'The Wind'...
I have another hole in my teeth....And she undid the last one and redid it.

The fun part! After all the above, in the afternoon, Croc, Ao, and Jin came to my place. Of course they were attacked by Criichan. -.-'|
We had tonnes of laughter. First we went to the

 Resident, I a Lare.
At, (oloo) Katth.
Eho........Use. "There"

Then we went to One degree 15 to have our dinner.
Menu:
Papaya and White Fungus Soup
Baked Salted Prawns
Braised Fish with Garlic, Mushroom and Beancurd Skin.
Roasted Salted Chicken
Boiled Vegetables??
Noodles with Onion and Mushroom
Coconut Pudding

Ya that's all we had, and Jasmine Tea.
It was LOL all throughout dinner.
Ao: The fish there is very poor thing, swimming there while the friend is being served on the table.
Then we laughed like some mad people. There were more things of course..Like how Croc is 'conceited'. Then the waitress asked my mother if that was her OLDER SISTER, we all burst out laughing.
Then my mother started laughing too...
In the car, I was pointing at something (knocking the glass) then my mother was scolding me about my behaviour.
Ao: Next time if you sell glass, to promote it, say its AyuzuMero proof.
I started laughing........for a good one minute I was desperately breathing in air. (AyuzuMero is not my real name, just trying to get a replacement. You see, I am a strong and fat person, apparently who won a arm wrestling match again my father and carried a 76kg person [I am lighter than that weight])
Then we went to Resorts World. And looked at the Michael Graves Hotel, Festive Hotel, and HardRock Hotel. We sat down at the chairs of Hard Rock Hotel and then Croc asked what the wooden thing was, since at an apropriate height, she put her legs up..........ON THE TABLE. Then 4 of us started shouting at her...Then she said something about showing her 'beautiful' legs better like that........=.='"l||||||||||||
Seriously................Then I started explaining about the etiquitte most appropriate in that particular hotel....
We headed home...
Wheel Biscuits
TinnedPeach + NatadeCoco + Tadpoles + Longan = Dessert,
Than Croc started saying how weird Ao is about wanting and insisting her to cook Sweet Dumplings (Tang Yuan) with Chicken Broth..........................................................................................
Bye!
Supposedly today is 25th, but I had to wake up early, so ...
GOING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS TODAY TO ALL OVER SINGAPORE!!!!!!!! Going to meet Choo at S******** Mrt Station..............................Is there such a thing as Sembawang Mrt?????????????????
SO SO SO HAPPY!
I'll upload pictures another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment