Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Eh...Ok, we went to HrtLandMall to have some NasiLemak. Mine was Coconut rice, ikan bilis, nuts, fried chicken and sunny side up with chili and cucumber + otah. Mum was erm...coconut rice ikan bilis, nuts, chicken wing and scrambled eggs with chili and cucumber + otah.

Then we went to pick up my new specs and went to the supermarket below YAMAHA. Then we quarelled about the fact that I cannot take public transport. Except for some rare cases. It was a friendly one.

Got home. I ACTUALLY HAD PIANO TUITION. -.-'| I took out the cross stitch set I bought and I thought I knew how to do it. And guess what. I NEEDED CANVAS THAT WAS NOT PROVIDED. =.=
Then Xavy came over. Umbrella, criichan frisbee. That's about it. Then we had my behaviour talk.
I told him. Don't way what the heck ok? You know the term 'girl'.
Xavy: W-T-H.
Me: Seriously....Ok fine...So, what makes me tomboyish?
Xavy:....
I'm going to summarise from here.
Xavy: (summarised) Habits - rough/sitting postures
                              Dare? Insects, reptiles and the likes of it
AND SO ON.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok. Then I went for a hair cut. I was all what the heck man, that person just left me with my hair wet while she talks on the phone at the cunter eating Japanese pistacio treats. And then what? Tch...
TOMORROW GOT Cihor!
And on the way back my mother was saying"Isn't that Happy?"
Then opened the car door and rushed to catch that dog. And walked all the way back to my place. Rang Xavy's doorbell.
Xavy: What the hell!?
Me: YA WHAT THE HELL!
Xavy: What the hell?
Me: YA WHAT THE HELL SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!
Xavy: What the heck! AH MA!!!!!! NI WEI SHI ME YI ZHI MEI YOU GUAN MEN!!
Lol...........

Now watching 'Ai'...Lol Wuiji is so funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment