Monday, November 22, 2010

Nite

My parents just came home, they disarmed the alarm, then armed it again...........I seriously hate the beeping noise.......eh, should sleep now. If I'm not wrong my mum's outside the door now listening to any sounds. I'm supposed to snore...............................................zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ
Bye, till (tomorrow) later this morning...
OMG, I was searching the term 'lolicon' on the net and these dirty things came out!! I mean, I thought it was a otaku word or something but it means a very sick thing. Now my mother's going to get the wrong idea...
Look, the manga I read was Dengeki Daisy, is that sick? Verbally maybe, but WHO WILL KNOW LOLICON IS NOT A GOOD WORD?! Tch, it's not like I'm Strawberry or something. Tsk, even then he's changed anyway...
I like her too. If you search for Anime under Yahoo Images, I bet
one of her images will come out in the first 2 pages, she's quite
popular unlike her sisters...She is the first Rozen doll. She's got
black wings!!!! Again, all pictures here are not drawn or owned by
me, except those which I say, 'This is drawned by me'. obviously
-.-. Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment