Monday, November 22, 2010

This picture is not drawn by me.
The character is not created by
me either. This is Shinku, from
a manga and anime. I like her,
thus using this picture.       ^^

1. Mathematics Paper Section B (On Foolscap)
2. Bathe Criichan
3. English Paper 1
 - Compre
4. English Paper 2
 - Compo
 - Compre
5. Chinese - Ask Choo
6. Baking Date, ask JT
7. Check Email
8. Renee's Christmas Gift
9. The Wind
10. Inoji
11. Kiurun
12. Geography HW
13. Ask for History HW
14. Maple Story Anti Addiction
15. Twelfth Night Research
16. Dengeki Daisy
17. FIND SCIENCE WORKSHEET
18. STUDY SCIENCE

I don't know what's the time now but there's this weird bird calling right now. It's quite loud, I can here it through the glass...I wonder what Criichan is thinking right now...maybe she injured another bird and it's pleading right now...Tch, probable. Ok, there's no screeching sounds anymore...

I am so flustered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 22nd November and I've bearly done anywork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so annoyed with myself and here I'm still typing this sort of thing. I'm just not in the mood for studying...Singapore education is too advanced for my brain to catch up.......................................Even the holidays we have extra activities.. -.- Haiz...

What is so good about Korean Pop anyway? I don't hate it ya, ok, but do people love it to that extent that they cry when they know that their favorite idol is in a relationship? IN THE MIDDLE OF CIHOR. And the same person kept emphasizing to me the fact that she is bleeding last Cihor practice....Great. I've kicked the blanket off my bed......

Yay, tomorrow I've got nothing on, so I guess I'll meet up with Ayuzu if that person's online. I don't think he is though...he's a college student. But thanks to him I was able to defeat King Pepe and the Yellow/White/Grey Yeti. Or even have a chance to. Then he was L34 and me L33. But now I'm L33 so I think he is L35 now...He's this character with Black hair and red eyes. The red eye part was freaky. Yayaya I used the name Ayuzu so what? I like the name.I don't know, I just like certain names without reason and it is not because it sound Japanese. My mother's seriously going to confiscate my laptop at this rate. It's 2:27 am in the morning, not that she's home but it's probable she bugged my laptop and installed a camera in my room. It's very probable now that I think of it. There is no other way to explain a lot of things...Either that or she installed a chip in my brain. Not that I hate her though. Motherly Love of Affection...Eeeeeew. Ok nevermind. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOING TO NEW ZEALAND

No comments:

Post a Comment